Going back to the lists since I’m feeling uninspired to actually write anything at length.
1. I have lost about eight pounds in the past two weeks, simply by cutting out starches and carbs, like bread and rice. Lots of chicken, veggies, some fruit, eggs, etc. I didn’t want to set myself up for failure so I still have milk and sugar in my coffee, I still roast my veggies with olive oil and salt, and I indulge in cheese here and there. And eight pounds later, I am reminded of how there is almost no greater feeling in this world than buttoning a pair of jeans that were previously unbuttonable.
2. I need to finish up some of the books I’ve been juggling because I’m feeling like I can’t seem to connect to any literature lately, and I have a feeling it’s because I’m spreading myself too thin.
3. This is a thing and I can’t decide whether it’s hilarious or sad or both.
4. I made a new friend last night and she’s super cool and we are smitten.
5. I have been obsessed with reading about scorpios lately. Although I’ve always felt generally that astrology is a bunch of crap, it’s absolutely uncanny how much all of it matches up to my personality. And in turn it gives me hope that I’m not really batshit crazy, I’m just a scorpio.